Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I really wish this wasn't sold out

Zach Galifianakis is hilarious and well, who doesn't love to laugh so it saddens me to see the 15th night of the 18 Nights Of Inspiration at the 92nd Y is sold out. In the meantime, here is his bio for the event which makes me smile.

"My name is Zach (ZAK) Galifianakis (GAL IF a nakis).I am from the foothills of North Carolina. I like teeth. I like croissants. I like when old men at picnics say "pull my finger." I like when ivy overtakes trees. I like watching people miscommunicate. I like how America used to be, before it got crazy with false pride.I dislike guys who wear two cell phones. I dislike fake Christmas trees. I don't understand those who read People magazine. Nor do I understand 0% financing.I do understand the attraction to corn-dogs."

No comments: