Monday, February 23, 2009

Branching Out

I have been branching out into other areas of Brooklyn lately, yes I know, BOLD. I have been trying to hit more places in Williamsburg and Greenpoint. Besides coming around to Five Leaves and Caracas, I recently went to the Vietnamese restaurant, Silent H. The atmosphere and the Vietnamese crepe alone were worth a repeat visit. I went to Walter Foods for brunch as well and it was fantastic. Definitely a place I want to go back to. It has a great speakeasy-like vibe, delicious cocktails and just as delicious food with an attentive wait staff. I also finally went to Egg for breakfast and it did not disappoint. Between the amazing Grafton cheddar omelet, the broiled tomatoes, the donuts starters and the grapefruit mimosas, I was a very happy camper as was my dining companion (who got the Egg Rothko). Egg will now be making their breakfast menu available all day.

No comments:

Blog Archive