Thursday, March 19, 2009


Men.Style.com is featuring one seriously stylish and cute kid, Arlo Weiner. Arlo is the son of Mad Men creator, Matthew Weiner and is clearly the sharpest dresser in the second grade. You can see a whole slideshow of his favorite outfits here. Also, here's what he has to say about the picture above. "I have a lot of black outfits these days, so I needed the red ascot to add some color. I love red and black together—they each make the other stand out. I’ve worn this to school about 12 times."

Also, making the rounds is stylish 12 year old, Tavi who runs her own much talked about style blog called Style Rookie. She blogs incessantly and is up on all the current runway shows while also photographing her own personal style experiments. Her explanation of the outfit above: "Since I've recently been craving more structured, "architectural" clothing I put the safety pins to work this morning on my mom's old blazer and vintage skirt, both of which were changing form all day. Nothing out of a Japanese sewing pattern book but that'll do pig, that'll do."

Too.cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive