Monday, April 7, 2008

Brooklyn Flea

Myself along with many, many others hit the Fort Greene Flea on Sunday. It was a super chilly day but that didn't stop the crowds. I was running late to meet some friends so I didn't really pick anything up and instead did a quick sweep of the place. I can't wait to go back and spend some more time there in warmer clothing. There looked to be some great things and food I definitely wanted to try (although the lines were super long). There are a ton of images up at Flickr already. We hit LouLous's afterwards which was dealing with an influx of post flea market shoppers but we were seated not too long after putting our names in. I have been there twice before and always enjoy the food (I got the french burrito which was delicious). I also hit Robin Des Bois this weekend and as always had a tasty meal there.

No comments: